2.24.2009

Amazon jobs


Amazon bottle, originally uploaded by beekface.

OK... this is really just a test post from flickr. I got a new BlackBerry and flickr is a lot slickr than Picasa on the phone, so I'll do phone uploads there. I'll provide the link later.

The other point I was going to make was that I was surprised to see Amazon at the Penn Sate Career Fair I went to last week. Surprised because it's a company that I've never seen physically represented, so that was neat. I just talked to them briefly, but it seemed like they only had jobs for Computer Science majors and some warehousing/distribution stuff (amazon.com/careers). I'm sure it's neat technical junk, but they said the only research facility they have is in Seattle, and I'm not looking to go there unless it's for Boeing. But I did snag a sweet water bottle, as seen in the pic. (Also, check out that geeky Valentine's robot I got! Its got a rad tie.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see Flickr works for you flawlessly on your phone! Cool beans.