2.10.2008

YouTube Guilty Pleasures

Over the past week or so, I've seen some of the most amazing and hilarious videos on YouTube... ever! I really have no concept of how "played-out" or old these are... but none the less... enjoy!

- Chris Berman has been doing his thing on ESPN for way too long. This is a bad day. It's amazing how fragile the "talent" is.

- My, oh my... how I do adore TV news reporters and bloopers. I don't know what it is about trying to keep a serious front while chaos is happening around them... but it makes for a good laugh. How about one about an exploding whale. It's exactly what it sounds like.
Favorite quote: "... no where in sight, either scared away by the explosion or kept away by the smell." - TV reporter on the seagulls that were expected to eat the whale remains.

- One more TV news funny. This guest on Tech TV unintentionally annihilates a "one of a kind piece... there's no other one like this particular one in the world." How many f'n tiny piece does it break into? Fantastic!

- Unbeknownst to me, this is (was) the number one single in America. However, Travis Barker's rendition (Blink-182) is far more entertaining than the original, Flo Rida version.

- OK... I think this one is quite famous. Sarah Silverman breaking Jimmy Kimmel's heart via song: "I'm F*cking Matt Damon!"

- All heil das TechnoViking! Intensity to the max! This is exactly what makes Europe... Europe.

No comments: