12.08.2008

beeker buffoonery's 100th post!!!

100 posts! Very exciting! It's been about 1.5 years and I know I've blogged a bit in spurts, but I hope to be more regular in the future (about 2 per week). It's been extremely fun and a great creative outlet for me (instead of boring engineering all the time). I still don't have much of a direction for the blog, besides just things that interest me... and I doubt that will change.

Without question, the high point for me was the reference in the Post-Gazette's Blog N' Gold and others to my Terrible Towel in Beijing post. It was barely anything, but I had a great sense of blogging commodore. I continue to wish that all of my friends had blogs. So, if you're reading this, please feel free to email me, add me to Google Reader, follow my blog, or just check back occasionally... and I would love to read YOUR blogs, discuss blogging tech, or do any type of collaboration. Also, I update my Reader shared items much more often than this blog (that's why it's at the top - "beeker LIVE!"), so please check that and add me to your sharing friends.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your comments. Now... an ode to the buffoonery: (click to enlarge)

No comments: